Show All Projects
Some time after my brother was diagnosed with leukemia I created a Doom mod with the premise being that you would fight cancer. I didn't get all that far: The fist became a syringe, the BFG became a bottle of Nystatin and a hospital computer monitor was thrown in. A separate file replaced the Doom-guy with my brother's face. I wrote a readme at the time, although I believe the only place that I released this was on my first website, which I made shortly after this project.

Timeline

Files

Screenshots

Dan's head replacing the Doomguy
Syringe instead of fist
Nystatin instead of BFG
  BENCHMARKS  
Loading Time: Base Classes  0.0018
Controller Execution Time ( Project / Id )  0.0319
Total Execution Time  0.0337
  GET DATA  
No GET data exists
  MEMORY USAGE  
907,960 bytes
  POST DATA  
No POST data exists
  URI STRING  
project/id/26/Cancer_Doom
  CLASS/METHOD  
project/id
  DATABASE:  smkprojects (Project:$db)   QUERIES: 5 (0.0041 seconds)  (Hide)
0.0006   SELECT *
FROM `ProjectResources`
WHERE `ProjectID` = '26' 
0.0006   SELECT *
FROM `Projects`
WHERE `ProjectID` = '26' 
0.0005   SELECT *
FROM `ProjectTags`
WHERE `ProjectID` = '26' 
0.0013   SELECT TagCOUNT(1) AS cnt
FROM 
`ProjectTags`
WHERE `Tag` != 'Private'
GROUP BY `Tag`
HAVING COUNT(1) >
0.0012   SELECT TagCOUNT(1) AS cnt
FROM 
`ProjectTags`
WHERE `Tag` != 'Private'
GROUP BY `Tag`
HAVING COUNT(1) > 
  HTTP HEADERS  (Show)
  CONFIG VARIABLES  (Show)