Show All Projects
I put some decent time into trying to make a .NET version of the internals (no ui yet) of my movies site. I was trying to make it a much better structure capable of being more organized and extensible. But sometime around then is when I changed teams at work and got really busy, and then when I had time to work on anything again, the immediate gratification of updating the existing PHP version was too great.

Timeline

  BENCHMARKS  
Loading Time: Base Classes  0.0018
Controller Execution Time ( Project / Id )  0.0344
Total Execution Time  0.0363
  GET DATA  
No GET data exists
  MEMORY USAGE  
897,544 bytes
  POST DATA  
No POST data exists
  URI STRING  
project/id/9/MediaMoment.NET
  CLASS/METHOD  
project/id
  DATABASE:  smkprojects (Project:$db)   QUERIES: 5 (0.0266 seconds)  (Hide)
0.0172   SELECT *
FROM `ProjectResources`
WHERE `ProjectID` = '9' 
0.0072   SELECT *
FROM `Projects`
WHERE `ProjectID` = '9' 
0.0004   SELECT *
FROM `ProjectTags`
WHERE `ProjectID` = '9' 
0.0010   SELECT TagCOUNT(1) AS cnt
FROM 
`ProjectTags`
WHERE `Tag` != 'Private'
GROUP BY `Tag`
HAVING COUNT(1) >
0.0009   SELECT TagCOUNT(1) AS cnt
FROM 
`ProjectTags`
WHERE `Tag` != 'Private'
GROUP BY `Tag`
HAVING COUNT(1) > 
  HTTP HEADERS  (Show)
  CONFIG VARIABLES  (Show)